Website Bluestones Medical
Agency Nurses for Private Hospital shifts in Southampton
Bluestones Medical is a leading, award-nominated healthcare recruitment agency, specialising in the Temp placement of Nurses, ODP’s and Support staff.
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Registered Nurses with Medical and Surgical Ward Experience, for Private Hosptial work in Southampton.
We know that Changing Agencies can be a little daunting, which is why we are currently offering great incentives to make the change, including
1. £200 joining bonus after completing 200hrs
2. Refunded DBS after 200 hrs if you don’t already have one on the update service
Working with Bluestones Medical as a Registered Nurse means that you can work WHEN you WANT, WHERE you WANT covering a range of availability that includes days and nights. Our New partnership with TEMP BUDDY means that you can see your booked shifts and available shifts directly on your phone. With easy timesheet submission via email, it makes weekly payments a Breeze.
In addition to flexible working and great pay, our Registered Nurses also have access to specialist training courses that include, Catheterisation Training, Trachy Training, Stoma Care Wound Care, Peg feeding and a range of other Specialist courses. Working Just 22hrs a week or more means that you will receive all the training completely free and have your certificates for your Personal development folders.
We are currently seeking Nurses to cover both Days and Nights or 1/2 day shifts
As A Tier 1 supplier to many Clients in the Area, as a Bluestones Registered Nurse, you will have access to the 1st pick of shifts and Block booking availability in Advance.
- 6 months of recent NHS experience, please note that we cannot accept applicants from those who have not worked in the NHS previously.
- Up to date Vaccinations including a printout of – Hep B (full course) or serology, Varicella, Rubella, MMR x 2 and proof of BCG.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided.
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided) Locally.
- A Valid NMC Pin
- Be willing to attend training days within Newport
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 2-3 shifts a week
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 4 and 5
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family.