Website Bluestones Medical
Make Bluestones Medical your next Journey
Does the idea of having a block booking interest you?
Ready to start a new challenge in 2021?
Bluestones Medical is currently seeking experienced Theatres Practitioners to cover shifts within Southport General Hospital.
We are currently seeking practitioners to cover day shifts to work within the busy theatre department in Southport. With a variety of shifts from 8 am to 6 pm, 9 am to 7 pm or 9.30 am – 7 pm you won’t be short of work!
We have a vast amount of work within the theatre department, you will be able to Block book your shifts covering specialties such as Orthopaedics, Ophthalmic & Gynae the list is endless.
As an established agency, we can offer a great rate of pay of £25.00 per hr, and as a valued member of the bluestones team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Access to our amazing employee perks package – PerkBox offers 1000’s of high street discounts, Free counseling if you ever needed it, and treat yourself to a FREE coffee every week as a thank you from Bluestones for your hard work!
- Out of hours support from our dedicated team
- Support from our in-house clinical lead
- Revalidation support
- Refer a friend scheme paying up to £250.00 per full-time worker
- Uniform and ID badge
- Range of umbrella companies
To be considered joining our agency, you will need:
- A Valid NMC/HCPC number
- 6 months of experience
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although if this is not the case, we can apply for a new DBS for you.
To start your new journey with Bluestones Medical just click the Apply button and in just 2 weeks we can have you registered and working in a new position!
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...