Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is currently looking for a fantastic, well-experienced social worker for a short-term 3 month contract to join a children and family team for a local Merseyside council.
This wonderful placement is working as part of the assessment service, which carries CIN, CP and children cases close to St Helens, and dealing with a caseload of approximately 25 children. You will be working alongside a team of 4 other social workers forming a strong, versatile, experienced team.
To be considered for this role, you should have at least 2 years experience as a qualified social worker. You should also have extensive experience dealing with court proceedings.
This is a great opportunity for a social worker, looking to get involved with the local area and make a difference to those that really need it.
This local council is looking for the right person to start immediately, with an ideal start date of mid-July. The placement will be ongoing until middle of October 2020, where it will be internally reviewed. If you are interested in this position, we will work fast to get you compliant and ready for work in no later than 2 weeks from application!
Why work with Bluestones Medical?:
Bluestones Medical is a highly regarded health care agency based in the North West of England. We have a long history of supplying high-quality, fully compliant nurses, healthcare assistants and social workers to both public and private sectors.
- You will get a dedicated consultant, who will work closely with you to understand what you want and need, and to help make this happen.
- We offer weekly payroll, with various payment options considered.
- Regularly reviewed, competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing in-house training, to keep you up-to-date on the changing healthcare environment. Additional training days will also be offered to help you boost your existing skill-set.
- Flexible working – short term day/night or long-term contracts available.
- 24/7 support for you with our dedicated-on call team
Does this sound like something you would be happy to do?:
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job can be just one click away!
For more information, please call 01244555020, or email firstname.lastname@example.org