Website Bluestones Medical
Foster carers provide an extremely valued and vital service to children. They provide a family environment, for those that sadly do not have it. Fostering is a very rewarding career for those that do it, and the start of something magical starts with you.
Due to increased demand within local authorities across Merseyside, Bluestones Medical is currently seeking social workers with experience in child services and fostering to help families and children across the region.
We are offering a fantastic ongoing contract, where you will be joining a busy fostering service within a local authority. It involves all aspects of fostering, including the initial recruitment, assessment and ongoing support to families and vulnerable children and young adults. It will be your job to grow these important relationships that will shape their future.
You will be meeting a large selection of families from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, all over the North West of England.
Due to the urgency of this role, the local authority is looking to fast-track applications.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- At least 1 years experience in social care
- A genuine interest in foster care
- A valid qualification in social work
- An active registration with the HCPC
Why work with Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical has a strong history of supplying Health and Social Care professionals to the Public and Private sector throughout the North West of England and Wales.
Bluestones Medical offer:
- Flexible working – short term and long-term contracts available.
- You will get a dedicated consultant, who will work with you closely to help you get the work you want.
- Weekly payroll, with various payment options considered.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing in-house training, keeping you up-to-date on changing requirements.
- 24/7 support for you with our dedicated-on call team
What are you waiting for?
For more information, please click “Apply” today. Our team will contact you immediately with more information on how you can get started changing lives today.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...