Website Bluestones Medical
Social Worker – Adults
Are you looking for a new role to develop your skills and knowledge? Do you have experience working as part of a fast paced and diverse team? Would you like a committed and professional consultant supporting you along the journey to your next job?
We have an opportunity for a senior social worker to join an integrated discharge team for the next four months, 37 hours a week. You will be joining an experienced multi-disciplinary team based at a local hospital, which covers a seven-day service, to provide support to adults and carers in the area. The discharge team comprises a range of disciplines and you will be working collaboratively with colleagues across the region.
This team prides them on the 7 Nolan principles of conduct; selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership. If these values match yours then this is the job for you.
As an established agency we can offer a great rate of pay, between £20-£21ph, free on-site parking and a benefits package that includes:
· Weekly pay
· ID Badge and DBS Check*
· Ongoing support from our in-house Clinical Lead
· 24/7 support with our dedicated-on call team
· A knowledgeable, experienced, and REALISTIC team operating a strict “honesty policy” – work for an agency that honestly represents you!
· Candidate of the Month prize
· Refer a friend – £200 Vouchers
· Free Mobile App to manage and accept your shifts
You’re key responsibilities would be:
· Complete complex multi-disciplinary assessments and provide on-going case management
· Offer and conduct assessments for Carers in relation to their own needs
· Sustain and maintain individuals in the community
· Identify eligible needs and / or outcomes and identify appropriate
· To take on the role of lead investigator in safeguarding adults’ cases
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away. In just 2 weeks we can have you registered and working in a new position!
To discuss this role or similar jobs in the area please call Jon 01244555020 (Option 1) or email QSW@bluestonesmedical.co.uk for further details.