Website Bluestones Medical
Are you an experienced social worker, specialising in the care and welfare of disabled children?
Are you the kind of person to really make a difference and shape the life of a child?
Do you like to see a process from its beginning through to its end?
If you answer “yes” to these questions, Bluestones Medical would love to hear from you.
Due to internal growth within a local council in Merseyside, there is a fantastic 3 month placement available for the right social worker covering children’s disability services. This placement will be ongoing until October 2020.
This is an exciting and varied role, where you will be managing a selection of case loads for Child in Need, and Child Protection with a focus on those with disabilities. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining care and support packages for each child, alongside safeguarding of their needs where necessary. You will not be working alone, but liaising with complex care nursing teams, court teams and fellow social workers to ensure the right care happens.
Ideally, you should have at least 3 years experience working within a children’s social care setting, where you would have been managing CIN, CP and CLA cases. Whilst not necessary, a knowledge and involvment of children with profound disabilities will be an advantage for you to be considered.
Why work with Bluestones Medical?:
Bluestones Medical is a highly regarded health care agency based in the North West of England. We have a long history of supplying high-quality, fully compliant nurses and healthcare professionals to both public and private sectors.
- You will get a dedicated consultant, who will work closely with you to understand what you want and need, and to help make this happen.
- We offer weekly payroll, with various payment options considered.
- Regularly reviewed, competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing in-house training, to keep you up-to-date on the changing healthcare environment. Additional training days will also be offered to help you boost your existing skill-set.
- Flexible working – short term day/night or long-term contracts available.
- 24/7 support for you with our dedicated-on call team
For more information on this job role and other social worker placements across the North West of England, please call 01244555020, or email email@example.com