Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a social worker with experience handling cases for youth jusice, across Merseyside and the Northwest of England?
Are you the type of person who can help make a difference to somebodies life?
With youth offending on the rise, local authorities are looking for additional help and i you have a proven-track record of social care within youth justice and have experience of engaging with children and families across diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds, you could be the person we need!
Bluestones Medical is currently seeking adaptable, well-experienced social workers for a short-term contract working in child services for a local authority within the North-west of England.
As an essential member of the Youth Justice team, and must have experience of case manager roles within a YJ environment. This will involved the completion of AssetPlus and PSRs.
Due to the urgency of this role, the local authority is looking to fast-track applications.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- At least 1 years experience in social care
- A valid qualification in social work
- An active registration with the HCPC
Why work with Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical has a strong history of supplying Health and Social Care professionals to the Public and Private sector throughout the North West of England and Wales.
Bluestones Medical offer:
- Flexible working – short term and long-term contracts available.
- A dedicated consultant, who will work with you closely to help you get the work you want.
- Weekly payroll, with various payment options considered.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing in-house training, keeping you up-to-date on changing requirements.
- 24/7 support for you with our dedicated-on call team
What are you waiting for?
If you have a desire to help those in need, then click apply today. Our team will call you straight away and discuss the next steps to get you the job you want!