Bluestones Medical are looking for a Deputy Home Manager on behalf of one of the country’s leading Care Home Providers. The Care home is within easy access of public transport, and the M6 for an easy commute.
As the Deputy Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. You will be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN trained) with an active NMC registration, You will be working a combination of floor and supernumerary hours, you will be an ambassador and role model for high clinical standards.
As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care working in conjunction with the clinical lead and reporting to the Care Home Manager.
We are looking for a strong passion and commitment to enhance and improve the service. You will need a positive and flexible approach to work and be forward thinking and duties will include:
- Assess & Review residents Care Needs
- Assisting the home manager as required
- Compliance – implementing and improving company policies & procedures
- Ensure legal, regulatory and best practice guidance and achievement
- Be a visible leader
- Team Development – induction, training and supervision of the team
With a fantastic benefits scheme, competitive pay and great career opportunities, it’s easy to see our client is one of the best companies to work for in the care sector
- Competitive Pay
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
For more information call Ginnie on 01244 735 588 or apply online.