Website Bluestones Medical
We are currently eager to speak to recovery trained theatre RGNs or ODPs who are interested in securing long-term and short-term placements in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire. Demand for recovery theatre staff in the region is at a high so if you are based in the region and would like some additional shifts/duties we would love to speak with you.
If you have at least 12 months experience working in theatre recovery role, and hold a valid NMC or HCPC registration, wanting extra shifts then please apply and contact us today for more information.
What Bluestones Medical can offer a theatre nurse or ODP such as yourself:
- FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working
- Work alongside current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- Quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- Knowledgable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs, 7 days a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!