Website Bluestones Medical
Intensive Care Nurse
Are you a specialist ITU Nurse looking for Block bookings of at least a month in advance? Are you looking to join an agency where you can work around your current commitments and still receive excellent rates? If you want to be in control of your work/life balance–apply today.
We are supporting a large NHS trust in Swansea for Long days, short days, and Nights. With pay rates between £30 & up to £47 per hour, why wait, support your local hospital by applying now.
As a specialist Registered Nurse supporting the Intensive Care Unit, you will:
- Be responsible for assessment, planning implementation and evaluation of the patient’s condition and care with support from the nurse in charge.
- Closely monitor patients, noting specific procedures and prescribed medication for each case.
- Monitor vital signs and ensure the proper functions of feeding tubes, catheters, ventilators, and other vital equipment.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- To be registered with the NMC and hold a valid Pin Number
- Recent experience working within an acute setting
- A DBS on the update service would be advantageous
- Up to date vaccinations and training certificates
Having recently increased our Umbrella PSL we now have more options available to our staff. Our market-leading pay recognises your hard work and we also have a benefits package that includes:
- Weekly Pay
- Out of hours support
- Refer a friend or sign on bonus of £200 Vouchers*
- Kind, caring and compassionate team
- Worker of the month competitions
- Independent Consultant, so you know who you are working with
- Temp Buddy app for all your shift bookings
- Higher rates of pay
- Uniforms, ID Badge and DBS check (Free)*
- Support from our in-house Clinical Lead
If all that we offer and have on offer is exactly what you need and want – it would honour to have you as a part of the Bluestones Medical family.
Apply today, or contact the team on 01633 499689 Option 1.