Website Bluestones Medical
Are you Registered Nurse looking for flexibility in your work pattern? Do you want the benefits of being in a full-time or part-time role wanting to decide what days of the week you work? If this sounds like you, and you want to take control of your work life balance.
Bluestones Medical is supporting a large NHS trust in Swansea and is looking for Registered ITU Nurses. With pay rates between £28.50 & up to £45 per hour, why wait, support your local hospital by applying today.
As a Registered ITU Nurse you will
- Be responsible for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s condition and care with support from your Nursing Colleagues and Support staff.
- Closely monitor patients, noting specific procedures and prescribed medication for each case.
- Have a caring and compassionate nature, and the ability to deal with emotional and pressured situations.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- NMC Registered and hold a valid pin number
- Have 6 months experience working within the NHS
- A DBS on the update service would be an advantage
- Up-to-date vaccinations and training certificates
Having recently increased our Umbrella PSL we now have more options available to our staff. Our market-leading pay recognises your hard work we have a benefits package that includes:
- Weekly pay
- Out of hours support
- Refer a friend or joining bonus of £200 Vouchers*
- Worker of the month competitions
- Independent Consultant so you know who you are working with
- Temp Buddy app for all your shift bookings
- Higher rates of pay
- Uniforms & ID badge
- Support from our in-house Clinical Lead
We would be honoured to have you as a member of our Bluestones Medical family.
Apply today or contact the team on 01633 499689 Option 1 and a member of the Agency Nursing team will be in touch.