Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a passionate support worker, looking for a better work-life balance?
We are on the lookout for a support worker to at our client’s care home, registered for 34 service users with disabilities, based in Newport.
- 6 months of recent care experience. Please note that we cannot accept applicants with no recent care experience for these roles.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service
- Up to date basic life support and manual handling certificates (training can be provided
- Be willing to attend training days within the Newport area
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
Online rota for ease of booking
- Accurate and reliable weekly pay (PAYE, Limited, Umbrella)
- Flexible working (work around your availability)
- Work alongside your current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need
- Free uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, competitions and events
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 offered
- Experienced and realistic team, operation a strict “honesty policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS/Private Sector
- Clinically experienced in house staff
- 24/7 Support
There are highly competitive rates of pay on offer here, If you are interested in this position, apply today and a member of staff will be in touch.