Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Agency Nurses for Day and Night Shifts in Residential Care settings.
As a agency Nurse you will have experience within a residential setting and ideally seeking 2-3 shifts a week. With at least 6 months post qualification experience, you will have a passion for care, be professional and self driven.
We know that Changing Nursing Agencies can be a little daunting, which is why we are currently offering great incentives to make the change, including…
- £200 joining bonus after completing 200hrs
- Refunded DBS after 200 hrs if you don’t already have one on the update service
- Specialist training
- Monthly competitions
Working with Bluestones Medical as a Registered Nurse means that you can work WHEN you WANT, WHERE you WANT covering a range of availability that includes 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am.
In addition to flexible working and great pay, our Registered Nurses also have access to training courses, including Catheterisation training, Trachy Training, ECG recognition, ILS/ALS and many other specialist Courses.
- 6 months of Nurse Experience
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration.
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided) Locally.
- A Valid NMC Pin
- Be willing to attend training days within Newport
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Work 100 Hrs a month and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher rates of pay
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
We are still offering LTD company payment with rates being from £24 to £26 LTD
Bluestones Medical is a leading, award-nominated healthcare recruitment agency, specialising in the Temp placement of Nurses.