Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is a national medical recruitment specialist
Bluestones Medical is currently seeking an experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioner for ongoing work in the University Hospital Bristol.
This position is ideally suited for a band 7 practitioner looking to cover Days and nights within a large NHS Trust.
We currently have ongoing work with rates from £42 to 65ph (Umbrella) or PAYE equivalent
- You will require at least 12 months of NHS experience
- Have an Emergency Nurse Qualification
- You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
- Up to date BLS and Manual Handling Certificates
- Vaccination documentation
- Valid NMC registration
- Be able to provide two clinical references from a band 8 or higher covering the last three years
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from;
- Online rota for ease of Booking
- FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
Medications, Wound Care, ILS AND MORE
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working (work around your availability)
- Work alongside your current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- NVQ Level 4 and 5 Offered
- Experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
We are able to offer fully compliant online interview/Registrations.
For further information, call our Newport branch on 01633 415346, or send your CV to Kate.Wall@bluestonesmedical.co.uk.
We Look forward to hearing from you.