Website Bluestones Medical
A 6-month contract is available for a well-experienced anaesthetic trained theatre nurse or ODP, interested in securing a 6-month contract for a private fertility clinic in Cheshire. Due to a long-term sickness issue within the clinic, they are seeking an anaesthetic practitioner who can work 3-4 days per week, covering their theatre sessions, with an hourly wage up to £34ph.
The ideal candidate must have experience within a female fertility setting, as theatre lists cover gynaecology, urology and laparoscopic procedures.
To be considered for this role, you must also have:
- 12 months of recent experience working in a theatres environment, as an anaesthetic practitioner
- hold a valid pin registration with the NMC or HCPC.
Bluestones Medical is one of the leading nursing agencies in the United Kingdom, delivering high quality, fully compliant health care professions to a large selection of private sector and NHS hospitals.
We are proud to offer all of our staffing:
- Excellent rates of pay, with a variety of payment options considered.
- Nationwide coverage, with a wide selection of placements.
- Access to nursing frameworks, across public and private sectors.
- A quick, and efficient compliance process.
- A friendly, approachable and honest consultant team with a flexible understanding to your wants and needs.
For more information about this placement, please click “Apply Now” and one of the Bluestones Medical team will contact you shortly.