£24,000-£28,000 Pro rata
Are you a qualified nurse looking for a new challenge?
Have you an interest in working in a fast paced fertility environment?
We have an exciting opportunity to join the UK’s first integrated fertility hospital in Warrington. This part time position is ideal for anyone looking for a work life balance in an environment a little different to the norm. You will work Mondays. Wednesdays and Fridays 7.30am-3.30pm. You will work as part of the clinical team within the ward recovery area of a busy fertility clinic.
- Pre-operative and post operative care to patients
- Admission and discharge of patients
- Record keeping
- Drug administration
- Administration of IV fluids
- Stock ordering
- NMC Registeration
- Experience working as a ward nurse (desirable)
- Phlebotomy skills (desirable however full training will be given if necessary)
- Genuine passion for the fertility sector
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Ginnie today on 01244 735588 or email email@example.com.