Bluestones Medical are recruiting ITU nurses to join our team of exceptional healthcare professionals. In this particular role you will be working at Warrington and Halton General Hospital.
We are an industry-leading healthcare agency supporting the NHS to meet their staffing requirements. We provide our candidates with the opportunity to earn excellent pay rates, whilst enjoying a work-life balance that suits you and were proud to have been awarded approved supplier status on all major NHS frameworks in England and Wales.
Details of this role include:
- ITU nurse
- Band 5
- Pay rates up to £45.25 an hour
- Day & Night Shifts available
- Ad-hoc, part-time and full-time placements available
Why Bluestones Medical?
- Excellent, industry-leading pay rates
- Flexible working options
- Referral scheme worth up to £300
- You will have a dedicated consultant that will always have your best interests at heart on both a personal and professional level
- You will have access to our in hours team of clinicians, who are on hand to offer you any support you need. From 1-2-1 revalidation support to answering any other questions you may have.
- Enjoy dozens of benefits, perks and rewards including a Blue light card and free private healthcare for full timers.
- Be in control and book the work YOU want via our Sirenum app
Requirements of a Bluestones Medical RGN
- Valid registration with the NMC
- At least 6 months experience in the NHS in an ITU role
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Ideally a DBS on the update service
- Have a valid UK Right to Work Document.
If you are interested in pursuing a new and exciting opportunity or you would like to find out more information about roles like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional queries.