Website Bluestones Medical
Theatre staffing across Cheshire are in high demand, and as such Bluestones Medical is currently recruiting for additional anaesthetic trained theatre nurses and operating department practitioners in the region.
Bluestones Medical is currently helping a large selection of NHS and private theatre departments with their staff shortages across day placements during the winter pressure season.
If you are a theatre RGN or ODP, looking for additional shifts around your current employment, or want the flexibility to pick-and-choose when you work then Bluestones Medical would love to hear from you.
If you would like to be considered for locum work with ourselves you should have:
- At least 12 months experience working within an operating theatre environment
- A flexible schedule
- A valid healthcare pin registration, such as NMC or HCPC.
- Up-to-date mandatory training
Bluestones Medical is a leading healthcare agency in the UK, supplying framework compliant theatre staffing across the country. We supply theatre practitioners specialising in scrub, anaesthetics and recovery.
We offer excellent perks for our workers including:
- Freedom to work when you wish, with a lot of flexibility offered.
- No minimum commitment.
- Accurate and weekly payroll
- A clear and concise registration process, in line with health framework standards.
- Regular staff bonus schemes, competitions and events to attend
- Free CPD verified courses ran regularly, helping you expand your skillset.
- Clinically experienced in-house staff and a knowledgeable team to help represent you
- Out of hours support
For more information about the work we have available, and how we can help you please click “Apply” and one of our team will be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can call Bluestones Medical at any time on 01244555020 to discuss any of our vacancies in more detail.