Bluestones Medical is an industry-leading healthcare agency based in Chester, Cheshire. We provide our candidates with the opportunity to earn excellent pay rates, whilst enjoying a work-life balance that suits them. Our team of theatre practitioners is highly skilled and to have them put on our uniform and represent us in operating theatres all over the UK makes us extremely proud. We are delighted to have been awarded approved supplier status on all major NHS frameworks in England and Wales giving you access to a wide range of contracts/shifts within a wide variety of Trusts.
Details of this role include:
- Orthopaedic Scrub Nurses
- Up to £36ph
- Washington Spire Hospital
- Monday – Friday,
- On-going opportunity
- Accommodation included
Why Bluestones Medical?
- Excellent, industry-leading pay rates
- We offer flexible work – create the work-life balance that suits you
- You can rely on us. We offer either daily or weekly payroll with a range of payment options: PAYE and compliant umbrella companies
- Regular, accredited, in house training opportunities
- Referral scheme of up to £300
- You’ll have a dedicated consultant that will always have your best interests at heart, whether they’re personal or professional. They’ll be your cheerleader
- You’ll have access to our in-house clinical team who will offer you any support you need, from revalidation, to any clinical questions you may have
- Our Candidate Development Team will hold your hand through the registration process and ensure it’s a seamless process for you
- Employee discount
- Book the work you want via our Sirenum app
- Enjoy dozens of benefits, perks and rewards including a Blue Light Card, a personal health plan and loyalty scheme
Requirements of a Bluestones Medical Theatre Practitioner
- Valid registration with the NMC
- In this role, you will be able to uphold a high level of care for patients
- At least 6 months experience within a theatre scrub setting
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Ideally a DBS on the update service
- Have a valid UK right to work document
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to commit to a block-booking – however, this is not essential.
If you’re interested in pursuing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find out more information about roles like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
You can also drop us an email at email@example.com if you have any additional queries.