Are you a competent Theatre ODP looking for a change ?
We are looking for a Theatre ODP to work within a contract based in the Midlands , Monday – Friday, 3-5 days per week.
£39.61 (Umbrella) £31.06 (PAYE)
- Valid NMC pin
- Experience working in Theatres as a ODP
- Confident in either Scrub, Anaesthetics or Recovery
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to commit to a contract
Why join Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical is a specialist healthcare agency that provides the highest calibre of healthcare staff to NHS and private clients across the UK. We understand that providing our candidates with impeccable service is imperative for ensuring our success, so our priority will always be you.
What we offer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to industry-leading and accredited training
- Unrivalled support from a team of experts
- Revalidation support
- Access to the best permanent and temporary roles
- Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, Sirenum
- Free Perkbox subscription giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and more!
- We will support you to arrange travel and finding accommodation (if applicable)
- Faster pay through a range of payment options including PAYE and approved umbrella companies.
- A promise from us to you that we will give our all to support you and your career goals and aspirations
To find out more about the work we have available please apply or contact Mia on 07867058410 and we will be in touch shortly.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...