Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is looking to recruit Community Nurses to join our team. We’re particularly looking for RGNs that can work in the following locations:
- Liverpool & surrounding areas
Bluestones Medical is an industry-leading healthcare agency based in Chester, Cheshire. We provide our candidates with the opportunity to earn excellent pay rates, whilst enjoying a work-life balance that suits them. We’re proud of our team of nurses that represent us out there in the community and we’re always looking to welcome new people on board. We are proud to have been awarded approved supplier status on all major NHS frameworks in England and Wales giving you access to a wide range of contracts/shifts within a wide variety of Trusts.
Details of this role include:
- Band 5 community or district Nurse
- Days 9am-5pm, evenings 6pm-10pm, and night shifts available Mon-Sun
- Opportunity to block book staff for both part-time and full-time hours
- Competencies in wound care, insulins, subcut/IM injections, catheters and pressure ulcer care required. Compression dressings, ear syringing and end of life care would be advantageous.
Why Bluestones Medical?
- Excellent, industry-leading pay rates
- We offer flexible work – create the work-life balance that suits you
- You can rely on us. We offer either daily or weekly payroll with a range of payment options: PAYE and compliant umbrella companies
- Referral scheme of up to £300
- You’ll have a dedicated consultant that will always have your best interests at heart, whether they’re personal or professional. They’ll be your cheerleader
- You’ll have access to our in-house clinical team who will offer you any support you need, from revalidation, to any clinical questions you may have
- Our Candidate Development Team will hold your hand through the registration process and ensure it’s a seamless process for you
- Employee discount
- Book the work you want via our Sirenum app
Requirements of a Bluestones Medical Community Nurse
- Valid registration with the NMC
- In this role, you will be able to uphold a high level of care for patients
- At least 6 months of experience within a community nursing setting
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Ideally a DBS on the update service
- Have a valid UK right to work document
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to commit to a block-booking – however, this is not essential
- Must have a valid UK driving license due to the nature of the role (business insurance required)
If you’re interested in pursuing a new and exciting role within your specialty or want to find out more information about roles like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional queries.