Are you looking for a consistent role? Want to know your working hours in advance? Then take control today and join Bluestones Medical!
We are currently recruiting for experienced Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses for short term contracts based within a busy Mental Health NHS Trust within an inpatient setting based in Wigan
We have full-time roles available for up to 3 months on a rota basis which will include long days, standard days, and rotation of nights within an acute mental health and PICU setting supporting working age adults
The wards are already established within the Trust, and you will work alongside permanent staff to provide a high-quality clinical service whilst having the support you require to deliver the best standard of care.
Why join Bluestones Medical?
- The Bluestones Medical mental health division specialises in supporting community, urgent care, and inpatient mental health services within the NHS.
- The team consists of dedicated and passionate individual’s whose goal is to support mental health services and their candidates supporting within these services in the best possible way.
What can you expect from us?
- Unrivalled support and communication from your consultant
- Dedicated Candidate Development Team committed to getting you fully compliant as quickly as possible to ensure you do not miss out on the role you want
- Support from Clinical Staff experienced within your field
- Access to MySirenum allowing you to manage your week and book extra shifts you want at the tap of a button.
- Your very own, free Perkbox subscription giving you access to hundreds of amazing discounts each week.
And what do we need from you?
- Valid registration with the NMC
- At least 3 months experience within NHS mental health services
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Commitment to representing Bluestones and yourself in the best way
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Show initiative and be confident in working within a setting where there could be a range of situations which at times can be challenging and unpredictable
To start your journey with us today and become part of the Bluestones Medical family, please click “Apply” and Jordan will contact you for a conversation about your future and how he can help you. Alternatively, call 01244 555 020 for more information.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...