Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is currently recruiting for an experienced orthopaedic theatre scrub that is interested in securing a short-term 3-month placement for a well-regarded private hospital in Merseyside.
The busy hospital carries out a mixture of theatre lists, including elective orthopaedic procedures.
The hospital is looking for a theatre nurse, or ODP, who is available for full-day shifts (shift times range between 8 am and 9 pm) and can be flexible in their working approach.
The ideal candidate should hold valid qualifications in nursing, or operating department practise, have at least 1 years experience within a busy, orthopaedic setting and must hold a valid nursing pin registration.
We allow payments through LTD companies or paid directly by PAYE with rates up to £35ph.
Bluestones Medical is a leading nursing agency, supplying high quality, fully compliant nurses to a large selection of NHS and private hospitals throughout the UK.
We offer all of our nursing staff:
- Excellent rates of pay, with variety of payment methods considered.
- Nationwide coverage of temporary placements.
- Access to nursing frameworks across the public and private sectors.
- A quick, efficient compliance process
- A friendly, approachable and honest consultant team with a flexible understanding of your wants and needs.
For more information about this role, please click “Apply” where one of the Bluestones Medical team will contact you shortly. Alternatively, you can call 012443555020 to discuss all current opportunities available.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon