Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a qualified social worker, looking for a new flexible working contract, or perhaps a new opportunity in health and social care?
If the answer to this is “yes”, then Bluestones Medical would love to hear from you!
Bluestones Medical is looking for Social Workers, with experience in health protection, for placements with the local councils in Merseyside.
Working as part of the integrated commissioning team, you will be responsible discharging statutory health protection. This will include, but not be limited to the prevention and control of infectious diseases, preparedness and response to incidents and emergencies, screening and immunisation programmes and environmental hazards which threaten health.
You will also be liaising with local health trusts and partners to ensure safety of individuals.
This local authority is offering excellent daily rates for the right person, alongside working alongside a great team to grow your own abilities. This contract is lasting 1 month with the aim to extend this placement into the Summer and Autumn.
Why work with Bluestones Medical?:
- You will get a dedicated consultant, who will work closely with you to understand what you want and need, and to help make this happen.
- We offer weekly payroll, with various payment options considered.
- Regularly reviewed, competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing in-house training, to keep you up-to-date on the changing nursing environment. Additional training days will also be offered to help you boost your existing skill-set.
- Flexible working – short term day/night or long-term contracts available.
- 24/7 support for you with our dedicated-on call team
What are you waiting for?
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away!
For more information, please call 01244555020 (Option 1), or email email@example.com