Bluestones Medical are looking for a Registered Nurse on behalf of one of the country’s leading care home providers. The service is based on site at Clatterbridge Hospital and is a 20 bed discharge unit ran by our independent provider. The service helps provide transitional and intermediate care to people who have experienced an acute illness or trauma following hospital treatment to ensure a safe return to their own home.
As a Registered nurse you will have an active NMC registration and up to date with current clinical practices. We are looking for a registered nurse for night shifts up to 3 nights a week both full and part time applications will be considered.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Medicine Management
- Competitive Pay
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
With a fantastic benefits scheme, competitive pay and great career opportunities, it’s easy to see our client is one of the best companies to work for in the care sector
For more information call Ginnie on 01244 735 588 or apply online.