Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are looking for experienced anaesthetics ODP’s and nurses for NHS clients in Worcester and South Birmingham Monday Sunday on an ad hoc basis. Shift patterns vary from 8am-6pm, 10.30am-8.30pm and 12pm-9pm. The rate of pay varies from 25ph to 38ph.
Bluestones supply operating theatre staff on a weekly to most NHS and private hospitals around the UK. If you have background and experience as a vascular scrub nurse/ODP please apply or call our office to discuss these opportunities along with what else we can offer. We operate a strict honesty policy which means if you have any questions about where we supply, pay rates or any other key information we will always be transparent in our approach.
To apply all you need are:
A valid NMC or HCPC PIN number
A minimum of 12 months theatre experience.
Bluestones are always working to ensure that talented candidates are offered excellent opportunities matching your skills and abilities and are paid accordingly with a wide range of benefits:
– FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
– Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
– Flexible Working
– Work alongside current role
– No minimum hours per week/month
– Work when you can/want/need!
– Free Uniforms
– Quick, effective and clear registration process
– Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
– Knowledgeable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
– Clinically experienced in-house staff
– 24hrs 7 day a week support
– Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!