Website Bluestones Medical
Community Psychiatric Nurse
Are you looking for a flexible contract? Do you have experience working as part of a fast paced and diverse team? Would you like a committed and professional consultant supporting you along the journey to your next job?
If the answer is yes, we may just have the opportunity for you!
We are looking for experienced community psychiatric nurses for temporary contracts, until the end of August, based in North Wales. You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team whose duties include both case and assessment work, committed to providing a high level of support to those requiring urgent care.
As an established agency we can offer a great rate of pay, between £28-£30ph and a benefits package that includes
· Weekly pay
· ID Badge and DBS Check*
· Ongoing support from our in-house Clinical Lead
· 24/7 support with our dedicated-on call team
· A knowledgeable, experienced, and REALISTIC team operating a strict “honesty policy” – work for an agency that honestly represents you!
· Candidate of the Month prize
· Refer a friend – £200 Vouchers
· Free Mobile App to manage and accept your shifts
· Hold and manage a caseload of service users who require care coordination under the care programme approach
· Assess clients and carers need and provide access to a wide range of community resources and provider services
· Participate in providing first line psychosocial assessments and work proactively in forging professional working relationships
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away.
To discuss this role or similar jobs in the area please call 01244555020 (Option 1) or email email@example.com further details.