Website Bluestones Medical
Are you passionate about providing the best elderly nursing care? Do you crave for flexibility and extra cash in your pocket? Do you want to work with the leading Nursing agency across NHS Wales?
We are looking for a Registered Nurse, who is passionate, patient focused and an expert in care of the elderly. The successful candidate will be working on a Care of the Elderly ward in an NHS hospital.
As a valued member of the Bluestones Medical nursing team you will benefit from regular clinical supervision who will invest in you and work with you to develop your clinical skills and experience through free CPD training with these amazing benefits:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Free On-site parking
- Free Uniforms
- Payment Options: PAYE or Umbrella
- Weekly Pay
- Free Mandatory and CPD Training
- Clinical Supervision & Revalidation
- 24/7 On Call Team
- £200 Joining Bonus*
The roles and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Safe and compassionate care and treatment
- Working in a multidisciplinary team
- Prioritising both physical and mental health of the older people in your care
- Screen and assess frailty to identify and treat
- Medication Administration
If you can see yourself working within this multidisciplinary team you will need to to have:
- 6 months experience in a similiar role
- NMC Registration
By choosing to work with Bluestones Medical you have full control of when you want to work, increase your earnings and find the work life balance which is pivotal in such a demanding vocation. Apply online today and a member of the team will call you with more information.