Website Bluestones Medical
Social Worker – Assistant Team Manager
We are seeking experienced qualified social workers to take that next step into management. As the Assistant team manager, you will be responsible to the Team Manager in ensuring that the team operates effectively to meet the needs of the individual clients.
Each Assistant Team Manager will manage between 5 to 15 staff. This will include social work degree and other students.
You will provide a high quality service to looked after children and young people by developing good working partnerships with them, their families, foster carers and other stake-holders – all with the aim of meeting individually identified needs.
The Team consists of 13 staff, Social Workers, Child & Family Workers, Recruitment Officer and 100 Foster Carers including fee paid professional carers.
To be considered for this position, you will also need:
- To be registered with Social Care Wales and be a Qualified Social worker
- ILM level 5 management qualification or post-grad certificate in managing practice quality in Social care
- Assessors award that meets CCfW requirements for assessment of students
- Qualification as an Approved mental health practitioner would be beneficial
We can offer great rates from £29ph to £42.99ph plus enhancements if need to cover bank holidays and a great benefits package:
- Weekly pay
- Online access to Social Work Jobs Nationwide
- Refer a friend or sign-on bonus of £200 Vouchers*
- Kind, caring and compassionate team
- Worker of the month competitions
- Independent Consultant, so you know who you are working with
- Temp Buddy app for all your shift bookings
- High rates of pay
- Unrivalled support 24/7
- Secure block bookings
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, get in touch today by applying here or call us directly on 01633 499689 for a friendly chat.