Website Bluestones Medical
Social Worker–Children Service
Bluestones medical has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Worker based in Wrexham, working as part of the looked after Children and leaving care team. If you have experience in managing complex cases which involve court cases, child in need and support cases, child protection cases or adoption cases then this is an ideal position for you.
You will be supported by an experienced, proactive and supportive team whose aim is to secure permanence for children who become looked after and to ensure that children and young people are in placements which meet their needs, reflects their right to safety and security and encourage them to reach their full potential at every stage of their development.
The placement will be initially 1 month with the high probability of being a long-term placement.
To be considered for this position, you will also need:
- Registration with the Care council
- Have a sound knowledge of the Children’s Act 1989 and 2004
- Have a sound knowledge of the social services and wellbeing act 2014
We can offer great rates from £31ph to £62ph and a great benefits package:
- Weekly pay
- Online access to Social Work Jobs Nationwide
- Refer a friend or sign-on bonus of £200 Vouchers*
- Kind, caring and compassionate team
- Worker of the month competitions
- Independent Consultant, so you know who you are working with
- Temp Buddy app for all your shift bookings
- High rates of pay
- Unrivalled support 24/7
- Secure block bookings
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, get in touch today by applying here or call us directly on 01633 499689 for a friendly chat.