Nursing Home Manager
£44,000-£60,000 Per Annum
Are you a qualified nurse with managerial experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge within a rapidly growing national care group?
We are recruiting for a ‘once in a blue moon’ opportunity at a purpose-built Dementia care home in Wrexham. We are on the hunt for an experienced nurse with home management experience who is looking to work in a large, modern home supporting a strong team and maintaining a high level of care.
This home offer support and care to predominantly Dementia care residents however also offer support individuals with Schizophrenia, Parkinson’s and those requiring end of life care. The successful Manager will ensure that the highest possible standard of care is provided daily. In return you will be offered; continuous training and realistic development, NMC fees paid, free onsite car park and company pension scheme.
To be considered for this role you will-
· Hold a current NMC Registration
· Have home Management experience
· Be commercially minded
· Have experience with CIW regulations and inspections (desirable)
· Level 5 in Health and Social Care
Your responsibilities for this role include-
· Supporting and managing a team of nurses and care workers
· Ensuring home is ran within CIW regulations
· Maintain and develop the home in order to succeed highly in inspections
· All aspects of the day to day running of the home
· Team supervisions, appraisals
If you are looking for a new adventure, get in touch today for more details!