Can you triage patients effectively and make decisions under pressure? Do you like to work in an environment where two shifts are never the same?
It takes a real superhero to work within an Accident and Emergency department and we’d love our next superhero to be you.
You can choose shift patterns that range from long days, waking nights, to shorter shift patterns and twilight.
Not only can I offer you those shift patterns – block bookings are available too – that require a minimum of 12 weeks commitment.
With pay rates between £29 & up to £38 per hour, why wait, support your local hospital by applying now.
Our market-leading pay recognises your hard work and on top of that – we have a benefits package that includes the following:
Free uniform, ID badge and DBS check
Ongoing support from our in-house clinical lead
Nurse of the month prize
Free on-site parking
£200 for joining us during this challenging time
As a specialist RGN supporting the Emergency Ward you will:
– Assess, treat and resuscitate patients who are severely ill or have been injured
– Safely administer and record medication for all patients under your care
– Work closely with a Multi-Disciplinary Team to enhance the overall experience of nursing care
To be considered for this position you will be:
– NMC registered
– Have recent experience working within an acute setting
– Compassionate, empathetic and invested in giving the best nursing care
– Experienced within A&E/ Emergency Units (would be a distinct advantage)
If all that we offer and have on offer is exactly what you need and want – we would be honoured to have you as a member of our Bluestones Medical Superhero family.
To apply for this position click the link below or contact Jordan on 01244555020 Option 1 or alternatively email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org