Website Bluestones Medical
We have opportunities for endoscopy nurses for our NHS client in Yorkshire. They are looking for cover Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, both full time contracts 37.5 hours a week and ad hoc. The client opened a new endoscopy unit in October 2019, is a bespoke two-storey building, incorporating seven endoscopy procedure rooms, one equipped with radiology facilities. It also houses staff changing facilities, meeting rooms, and a seminar room with direct audio-visual links to the endoscopy rooms, to allow live steaming for training purposes.
Your key duties would include:
- Answering patient questions and addressing their concerns.
- Observing patient vital signs.
- Sedating patients before procedures.
- Recovering patients after procedures.
- Administering the necessary medication to patients.
- Keeping the patient informed throughout the duration of the procedure.
- Completing all necessary documentation including patient notes and discharge documents.
- Preparing the instruments, equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment before use.
- Providing assistance to Doctors throughout the procedure.
- Administering IV drips.
As an established agency we can offer a great rate of pay, £25ph, and a benefits package that includes:
- Weekly pay
- ID Badge and DBS Check*
- Ongoing support from our in-house Clinical Lead
- 24/7 support with our dedicated-on call team
- A knowledgeable, experienced, and REALISTIC team operating a strict “honesty policy” – work for an agency that honestly represents you!
- Candidate of the Month prize
- Refer a friend – £200 Vouchers
- Free Mobile App to manage and accept your shifts
- Monitor and assess patient’s condition
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away. In just 2 weeks we can have you registered and working in a new position!