A role that will help to save lives and change lives whilst achieving your full potential.
If you’re looking for a role where you’ll not only be supported to fulfill your full potential and progress your career ambitions, but also be given the opportunity to make a difference in the world, then look no further.
Bluestones Medical is an industry-leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency, and we are looking for a Business Manager to head up our Newport branch.
We’re growing fast which has led to this opening for a values-driven and ambitious Business Manager to join our market-leading business within the healthcare sector.
You’ll be managing a high-performing team and will have the autonomy to grow it how you see fit. You will receive all the training and resources you need so you can make a difference while also achieving your own career.
What’s in this job for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards, and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Competitive basic salary with a lucrative commission structure
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance, and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Private healthcare
- Blue Light Card
- Costco Card
- Regular events and incentives
- Workplace pension
- Company parties and events
What will it be like to have a job with our team at Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical is a fast-growing, industry-leading business and our head office is based in Chester, Cheshire. However, due to rapid expansion, we have opened a branch in Newport, South Wales which is where you’ll be based. Last year, we were delighted to have been awarded a two-star accreditation in the Best Companies 2021 workplace engagement survey.
Your opportunity to make a difference
Bluestones Medical is part of Bluestones Investment Group, which since 2014, has grown to be a multi-million-pound revenue business, with offices throughout the UK and a balanced portfolio of staffing brands. Our mission is to save lives and change lives by placing the highest calibre of healthcare staff into the NHS and private settings, to support hospitals and NHS Trusts to meet their staffing demands. This, in turn, results in patients receiving the care they deserve.
Our ideal candidate would have
- Previous experience, ideally within the healthcare recruitment industry as a senior consultant/team manager looking for a management role
- Leadership attributes, with a demonstrated motivation to build and manage teams in projected growth markets
- Commercial acumen, with a proven track record of building fantastic relationships and some exposure to budgeting and P&L management in day-to-day business activities
- Outgoing and confident personality with a proven track record in Business Development
- Strong organisational skills, smart and methodical, demonstrating ability to multitask and prioritise
- Team player who can also take initiative and work in an autonomous fashion
- Good communicator, articulate with strong external presentation skills (written & verbal)
- A commitment to attracting and developing industry-leading local staff as the platform for future business growth
If you’re interested in the role or would like to have a friendly and informal chat to find out more info, please apply today or give Darren Logue a call on 07795 602 139