Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is currently recruiting for an experienced registered nurse with a history of working within care homes, for ongoing locum style working across North East Wales
Due to increase in demand from local care homes, we are looking for additional nurses to join our team. If you have at least 12 months experience in a nursing role, have means of travel to a variety of care homes and services around Wrexham, Flint, Mold and North-East Wales you are currently in high demand and we want to hear from you.
Using your extensive experiences and skills as a nurse, you will be working in a care of the elderly environment as part of a multidisciplinary team. You will be providing expert care to those in need and through compassion and commitment to delivering the best service possible.
We have a high demand for nurses that can work days and nights, with flexible options available, with rates of pay starting from £20p/h.
What is Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical is the leading health care agency in the UK, with over 10 years of supplying the staff to theatre departments within private and NHS sector hospitals. We will provide you with extra work to suit your lifestyle, to top up your income and to help enhance your experiences.
At Bluestones Medical, we only represent the best and we value our workforce, aiming to offer you unrivalled levels of service, to fully understand your wants and needs and to be there for you when you need us.
All Bluestones Medical staff members receive:
- Weekly pay, with fantastic hourly rates.
- Umbrella companies considered in some circumstances as a payment option
- A dedicated consultant to ensure you get the work you want.
- Access to our fantastic employee perks package, offering 1000’s of discounts, vouchers and freebies across a huge selection of retailers and services.
- 24/7 emergency, out-of-hours Support.
- In-House Clinical Training Courses and assistance with ongoing mandatory trainings
- RGN Revalidation Service
What do we need from you?
- A valid nursing registration with the NMC.
- At least 12 months experience working as a nurse within a care home.
To start your journey with us today, please click “Apply” where one of our team will contact you for a short conversation about your future and how we can help you. Alternatively, our team can be reached on 01244555020.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...