If you’re a Care Coordinator and you’re looking for work in Manchester, we’d love to hear from you! We currently have a fantastic opportunity for you to join Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust where you’ll be earning up to £25ph.
Details of this role include:
- Up to £25ph
- Start ASAP
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5pm
- The post holder will maintain and coordinate timely and appropriate interventions through mental health nursing, assessment for a caseload of service users of working age living in the community within the framework of CPA, and in line with the acute care pathway as outlined within the CMHT operational procedure.
Why Bluestones Medical?
- Excellent, industry-leading pay rates
- The opportunity to find the work-life balance that suits you
- Regular training opportunities
- Private healthcare – find out more HERE
- Rapid Pay – work a shift and be paid within 48 hours
- Referral scheme worth up to £300
- You’ll have a dedicated consultant that will always have your best interests at heart
- You’ll have access to our in-house clinical team who will offer you any support you need, from 1-2-1 revalidation and appraisals to answering any clinical questions you may have
- Our Candidate Development Team will guide you through the registration process
- Book the work you want via our Sirenum app
Requirements of a Bluestones Medical Care Coordinator
- Valid registration with the NMC
- Enhanced DBS
- Ability to travel between sites
- In this role, you will be able to uphold a high level of care for patients
- At least 6 months of experience working within the NHS
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Have a valid UK right-to-work document
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ideally have a full UK driving licence
If you’re interested in pursuing a new and exciting role within your specialty or would like to find out more information about roles like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
You can also drop Beth an email at email@example.com if you have any additional queries.