Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
If you’re a Community Mental Health Nurse and you’re looking for work in Mold, we’d love to hear from you! We currently have a fantastic opportunity for you to join Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board where you’ll be earning up to £30ph.
Details of this role include:
- Up to £30ph
- 37.5hrs per week
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5pm
Why Bluestones Medical?
- Excellent, industry-leading pay rates
- The opportunity to find the work-life balance that suits you
- Regular training opportunities
- Private healthcare – find out more HERE
- Rapid Pay – work a shift and be paid within 48 hours
- Referral scheme worth up to £300
- You’ll have a dedicated consultant that will always have your best interests at heart
- You’ll have access to our in-house clinical team who will offer you any support you need, from 1-2-1 revalidation and appraisals to answering any clinical questions you may have
- Our Candidate Development Team will guide you through the registration process
- Book the work you want via our Sirenum app
Requirements of a Bluestones Medical RMN
- Valid registration with the NMC
- Enhanced DBS
- Ability to travel between sites
- In this role, you will be able to uphold a high level of care for patients
- At least 6 months of experience working within the NHS
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Have a valid UK right-to-work document
- Caring and compassionate nature
If you’re interested in pursuing a new and exciting role within your specialty or would like to find out more information about roles like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
You can also drop Beth an email at email@example.com if you have any additional queries.