Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is currently recruiting for Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurses for short term contracts based within a busy mental health NHS Trust in Manchester. The community mental health team is already well established but is looking for additional people to strengthen their service and help with the increasing demand in 2021 for trained mental health practitioners in Manchester.
You will be closely working with individuals that are dealing with mental health issues, liaising with the professional team around you, other healthcare professionals and families to ensure the best service is provided to those that really need additional support. You will be using your experiences and knowledge with a social care setting to really make a difference to those in need. There are currently contracts available within CAMHS, working age and elderly settings.
If you are hardworking, reliable and have an enthusiastic approach to your work and you are available for a new placement, then we want to hear from you.
This placement will cover Monday to Fridays, 9am – 5pm and whilst office based may have some local travel in the community, so having your own transport would set you at a huge advantage. There may be options for additional weekend shifts too which will be agreed individually.
Bluestones Medical is the leading health care agency in the UK, with over 10 years of supplying the locum and contract staff to NHS and private settings. We will provide you with extra work to suit your lifestyle, to top up your income and to help enhance your experiences.
At Bluestones Medical, we have only one rule: to represent the best.
We will offer you unrivalled levels of service, to fully understand your employment wants and needs and to be there for you when you need us.
As a Bluestones Medical nurse, you will receive:
- Weekly pay, with fantastic hourly rates.
- PAYE or umbrella company payments
- A dedicated consultant to ensure you get the work you want.
- A variety of placements in your area
- Access to our fantastic employee perks package, offering 1000’s of discounts, vouchers and freebies across a huge selection of retailers and services.
- 24/7 Emergency, out-of-hours support.
- In-House Clinical Training Courses and assistance with ongoing mandatory trainings
- RGN Revalidation Service
What do we need from you?
- A valid registration with the NMC.
- At least 6 months experience within a mental health nurse setting.
- Commitment to represent yourself as the best you can be.
To start your journey with us today, please click “Apply” where one of our team will contact you for a short conversation about your future and how we can help you.
Alternatively, you can call our team today on 01244 555 020 for more information.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...