Bluestones Medical is looking to recruit Community Psychiatric Nurses for a block booking in Mold, Flintshire. You’ll be working with Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board earning up to £32ph.
Bluestones Medical is a leading healthcare recruitment agency based in Chester, Cheshire. We’re proud to provide our candidates with fantastic pay rates, whilst allowing them to find the work-life balance that suits them. Thanks to being awarded approved supplier status on all major NHS frameworks in England and Wales, we can give you access to a wide range of contracts/shifts within a wide variety of Trusts.
Details of this role include:
- Earn up to £32ph
- Based in Mold, Flintshire
- Band 6
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5pm
Why Bluestones Medical?
- Excellent, industry-leading pay rates
- We offer flexible work – create the work-life balance that suits you
- You can rely on us. We offer either daily or weekly payroll with a range of payment options (PAYE and compliant umbrella companies)
- Refer a friend scheme of up to £300
- Private healthcare
- Blue Light Card
- You’ll have a dedicated consultant that will always have your best interests at heart
- You’ll have access to our in-house clinical team who will offer you any support you need, from 1-2-1 revalidation support and answering any clinical questions you may have, to offering you experienced, expert advice
- Our candidate development team will hold your hand through the registration process and ensure it’s a seamless process for you
- Be in control by booking the work you want via our Sirenum app
Requirements of a Bluestones Medical RMN/CPN
- Valid registration with the NMC/HCPC
- In this role, you will be able to uphold a high level of care for patients
- At least 6 months of experience within a mental health nursing setting
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Ideally a DBS on the update service
- Have a valid UK right to work document
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to commit to a block-booking – however, this is not essential
If you’re interested in pursuing a new and exciting role within your specialty or need to find out more information about roles like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
You can also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional queries.