Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking for an ongoing position? Would you like to make a difference in the life of a young adult with complex medical conditions?
Bluestones Medical Complex Care is looking for HCAs who are comfortable working in the service user’s own home. The role is to assist an outgoing, sociable, young adult who enjoys spending time out in the community and living a full, exciting life.
Long days and waking nights are available.
By joining our team you will have a dedicated consultant to help you through the registration process and manage your schedule. All you need to take advantage of this great opportunity is to have at least 6 months of experience working within the care sector.
- Weekly pay
- Long term and perm positions on offer
- Free online and practical training courses and refreshers
- £125 refer a friend scheme
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Providing excellent support for someone with and learning disabilities and Autism
- Comfortable performing personal care tasks
- Building relationships with the service user and their families
- Following care plans to help service user reach his goals
- Capable of dealing with some challenging behaviour
- Support the service user on days out and activities
- Be confident in entering a new service and quickly picking up the role required
- Willing to perform personal care tasks
- Have a full UK driving licence and a car
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and social care or above would be an advantage
If you’re interested in this role, please click apply and a member of the team will be in touch. Or, you can contact John on 01244 445 072 / firstname.lastname@example.org