A role that will help to save lives and change lives whilst achieving your full potential.
If you’re looking for a role where you’ll not only be supported to fulfill your full potential and progress your career ambitions, but also be given the opportunity to make a difference in the world, then look no further.
Bluestones Medical is an industry-leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency, and we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Newport.
We’re growing fast which has led to this opening for a values-driven and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our market-leading business within the healthcare sector. You will receive all the training and resources you need so you can make a difference while also achieving your own career.
What’s in this job for you?
We love exceptional people, and in return, we offer an exciting place to work, with a wide range of benefits, rewards, and opportunities to grow your career, including:
- Competitive basic salary with a lucrative commission structure
- Focus on developing your skills and your career- we give you the tools, guidance, and support, helping you to be successful in your career
- Private healthcare
- Blue Light Card
- Costco Card
- Regular events and incentives
- Workplace pension
- Company parties and events
What will it be like to have a job with our team at Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical is a fast-growing, industry-leading business and our head office is based in Chester, Cheshire. However, due to rapid expansion, we have opened a branch in Newport, South Wales which is where you’ll be based. Last year, we were delighted to have been awarded a two-star accreditation in the Best Companies 2021 workplace engagement survey.
Your opportunity to make a difference
Bluestones Medical is part of Bluestones Investment Group, which since 2014, has grown to be a multi-million-pound revenue business, with offices throughout the UK and a balanced portfolio of staffing brands. Our mission is to save lives and change lives by placing the highest calibre of healthcare staff into the NHS and private settings, to support hospitals and NHS Trusts to meet their staffing demands. This, in turn, results in patients receiving the care they deserve.
Our ideal candidate
- You’ll need to be a great conversationalist with a passion for people
- Self-motivated, whilst handling objections and rejection and having the tenacity to bounce back and keep going
- A growth mindset
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A relentless team player who loves lifting others
- Be proactive – who needs to be micromanaged as an adult, right?
- A genuine passion for the healthcare industry and supporting the personal and professional development of our Nursing and Healthcare professionals
If you’re interested in the role or would like to have a friendly and informal chat to find out more info, please apply today or give Darren Logue a call on 07795 602 139