Bluestones Medical is looking to recruit an experienced, highly driven, and hard-working Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Chester, Cheshire.
Bluestones Medical is a specialist healthcare agency that provides the highest calibre of healthcare staff to NHS and private clients across the UK. Not only is this extremely interesting and NEVER boring, but it also means you will be in a highly rewarding role. Our workforce is made up of talented individuals who are specialists in their field, allowing us to provide the clients we support with the highest standard of candidates. Through our hard work and dedication, we are extremely proud to have been awarded a two-star accreditation in the Best Companies 2021 workplace engagement survey.
Where we are based:
Bluestones Medical is situated in the beautiful city of Chester, on Chester Business Park. The office has an extremely energetic vibe and you will be working alongside our much-loved office sausage dog, Nev!
Your role will include:
- Developing strong relationships and managing the candidate pools. You must be able to provide all our candidates with the highest standard of service to help support us in becoming the leading healthcare staffing provider. We refer to our candidates as our Medical Marvels and they are at the heart pf everything we do. Therefore, being a people person is the key to success in this role
- You’ll be part of our largest team within Bluestones Medical, so you’ll have plenty of support when you join. This also means that you will be a key player in helping the business achieve its goals
- Here at Bluestones Medical, we’re lucky in that we already work and have established relationships with many fantastic clients. So, our main aim is to penetrate as much of the market within these clients as possible. Therefore, you will be expected to explore how we can be continuously increasing our reputation and market share within these exciting clients, whilst providing them with impeccable service
- You will never be alone in your journey, we have several support teams, whose role is to allow you to focus solely on placing your candidates, nurturing your relationships, and making commission, they will take care of the rest
Benefits of working for BSM
- Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Career progression completely based on performance
- Healthcare, dental, and optical cover
- Day off on your birthday
- Charity day – Take one day a year to give your time to a charity
- Counselling – Financial, personal, whatever you need. We value the people that work for us and their overall health
- Regular fun Friday’s
Skillset and experience required:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment role
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Honest & loyal
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A strong track record of achievements and success in a recruitment role
At Bluestones Medical, we pride ourselves on playing to people’s strengths. Having our support teams in place means you will never feel overwhelmed with a heavy workload, allowing you to do what you do best and that is being a recruiter. All we want from you is to maximize our client and candidate opportunities.
If you’re interested in this role, please contact Jonathon Smith at Jonathon.firstname.lastname@example.org
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...