Bluestones Medical is looking for Registered Nurses in Newport, Cardiff, Swansea and across South Wales to join our team of exceptional healthcare professionals. We provide our Nurses with the opportunity to earn excellent pay rates, whilst enjoying a work-life balance that suits them. We’re leaders in the industry and thanks to being awarded approved supplier status on all major NHS frameworks in England and Wales, we can give you access to a wide range of contracts/shifts within a wide variety of Trusts.
Details of this role include:
- Monday to Friday day rates up to £27ph
- Saturday day rates up to £36ph
- Sunday day rates up to £45ph
- Day shifts only
Why Bluestones Medical?
- Excellent, industry-leading pay rates
- The opportunity to find the work-life balance that suits you
- Private healthcare – find out more HERE
- Rapid Pay – work a shift and be paid within 48 hours – find out more HERE
- Referral scheme of up to £300
- You’ll have a dedicated consultant that will always have your best interests at heart
- You’ll have access to our in-house clinical team who will offer you any support you need, from 1-2-1 revalidation and appraisals to answering any clinical questions you may have
- Our Candidate Development Team will guide you through the registration process
- Book the work you want via our Sirenum app
Requirements of a Bluestones Medical RGN
- Valid registration with the NMC
- In this role, you will be able to uphold a high level of care for patients
- At least 6 months of experience working within the NHS
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Ideally a DBS on the update service
- Have a valid UK right to work document
- Caring and compassionate nature
If you’re interested in pursuing a new and exciting role within your specialty or would like to find out more information about roles like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
You can also drop us an email at email@example.com if you have any additional queries.