Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is currently recruiting for Band 5 and 6 registered mental health nurses for contract and short-term placement work based in their community mental health teams, based within a busy NHS Trust within Manchester. The team itself is already well established and is looking for additional people to join their team to strengthen their already fantastic service.
You will be working with individuals with mental health challenges, liaising with the team around you, other healthcare professionals and families to ensure the best service is provided to those that really need additional support. You will be using your experiences and knowledge as a mental health nurse to make a difference to those in need.
If you are hardworking, reliable and have an enthusiastic approach to your work then we want to hear from you as you are in high demand.
The contract work available is Monday to Friday, covering 37.5hrs per week however additional overtime can be available
Bluestones Medical is the leading health care agency in the UK, with over 10 years of supplying the locum and contract staff to NHS and private settings. We will provide you with extra work to suit your lifestyle, to top up your income and to help enhance your experiences.
At Bluestones Medical, we have only one rule: to represent the best.
We will offer you unrivalled levels of service, to fully understand your employment wants and needs and to be there for you when you need us.
As a Bluestones Medical nurse, you will receive:
- Weekly pay, with fantastic hourly rates.
- PAYE or umbrella company payments
- A dedicated consultant to ensure you get the work you want.
- A variety of placements in your area
- Access to our fantastic employee perks package, offering 1000’s of discounts, vouchers and freebies across a huge selection of retailers
- and services.24/7 Emergency, out-of-hours support.
- In-House Clinical Training Courses and assistance with ongoing mandatory trainings
- RGN Revalidation Service
What do we need from you?
- A valid nursing registration with the NMC.
- A right to work in the United Kingdom.
- At least 6 months experience within a mental health nurse setting.
- Commitment to represent yourself as the best you can be.
To start your journey with us today, please click “Apply” where one of our team will contact you for a short conversation about your future and how we can help you.
Alternatively, call our team today for more information on joining Bluestones Medical. We can be reached on 01244555020.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...