Website Bluestones Medical
Registered Nurse – NHS
Are you currently working in the NHS but looking for an instant pay rise? Has working throughout the COVID crisis made you revaluate your work-life balance and you now want to be able to work when YOU want, but with the security that you have enjoyed within your NHS career?
If this sounds like you – then we have the perfect opportunity for you
Bluestones Medical is currently seeking Registered Nurses to join the team on a permanent basis (37.5hrs a week) to work within the NHS covering Day Shifts from 7 am to 7.30 pm. As a Bluestones Permanent Nurse, you will have a very competitive salary, as well as the ability to work any extra shifts at Agency rates.
You will be allocated to a local Health board and will work your hours over any days that you choose between Monday and Sunday to fit around your current lifestyle.
For your commitment and dedication, we will pay a very competitive initial Salary of over £31,000 for Band 5 Medical and Surgical wards. As well as a very competitive Salary you will also receive the below benefits:
- 37.5hr a week employee contract
- Salaried Monthly pay
- 28 days annual leave
- Revalidation Support
- Free Training
- Higher Salary than a Band 5 in the NHS
- NMC paid yearly via expenses
- DBS update fee paid yearly Via Expenses
- Unison Fees paid monthly or Annually
- A very competitive salary increase per year
- Work extra shifts with us and be paid at Agency rates
If you are interested in this position you will need:
- Current Valid Registration with the NMC
- The ability to commit to contracted work
- Ability to attend training days in Newport
- Be flexible to work across local health boards if needed
- Ability to work within Covid Environments if needed
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity apply today and we will be in touch for a chat – It will be the best move you could make today
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...