Bluestones Medical is recruiting dedicated and experienced band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses for Great Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. This is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the security of a block booking, starting ASAP.
Rachael is our Mental Health specialist, so if you have any questions or want to know more info about the role, just get in touch with her on 07387 133 840 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working for Bluestones Medical means you can expect:
- Excellent, market-leading pay rates
- Access to industry-leading and accredited training
- Unrivalled support from our team of experts
- Revalidation support from our in-house Clinical Manager, Annette
- Access to the best permanent and temporary roles
- Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, Sirenum
- We will support you to arrange travel and finding accommodation (if applicable)
- Faster pay through a range of payment options including PAYE and approved umbrella companies
- A promise from us to you that we will give our all to support you and your career goals
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
- A valid NMC/HCPC pin
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to commit to a block-booking
- A minimum of 6 months experience working for NHS
- Must be reliable and professional to maintain our relationship with the trust
If you’re interested to find out more about this role, apply now.
If you would like to talk about the mental health opportunities we have here at Bluestones Medical, you can call or text Rachael on 07387 133 840 or email her at email@example.com
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...