Are you a Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant looking for a part-time position? Would you like to make a difference in the lives of children with mental health challenges?
Bluestones Medical Complex Care is looking for a female support worker to support a young girl in Manchester, providing access to the community. Milage will be paid for all travel while supporting and activities will be paid for.
Times required are Tuesday 14.00-19.00, Thursday 14.00-19.00 and Sunday 8.00-20.00.
By joining our team you will have a dedicated consultant to help you through the registration process and to find you work that best suits you. All you need to take advantage of this great opportunity is to have at least 6 months of experience working within the care sector.
– Weekly pay
– Long term and perm positions on offer
– Free online and practical training courses and refreshers
– Refer a friend bonus scheme with £125
Responsibilities of the job include:
– Providing excellent support for people with mental health challenges and learning disabilities
– Building relationships with service users and their families
– Following care plans to help service users reach their goals
– Support service users on days out and activities
The ideal candidate:
– Be confident in entering a new service and quickly picking up the role required
– Willing to perform personal care tasks
– Have a full UK driving license and a car
– Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or above would be an advantage