Website Bluestones Medical
Due to increased demand for theatre practitioners across NHS Trusts in the North West, Bluestones Medical is currently seeking theatre trained RGN’s and ODP’s experienced in scrub, anaesthetics or recovery for locum shift cover across Lancashire, primarily within the Ormskirk area.
If you are looking for additional shifts with a flexible approach to as and when you work, and you can travel across Lancashire, then we want to hear from you. We can provide you with extra work to suit your lifestyle, to top up your income and to help enhance your experiences.
Bluestones Medical is a leading, highly-regarded health care agency, with over 10 years of supplying the best staff to theatre departments within private and NHS sector hospitals.
If you have extensive knowledge of working in theatres, with an attitude to be your best and can adapt well to the always-changing work environment that comes with this line of work then you are sought after and you need to speak with us!
At Bluestones Medical, we value our workforce and aim to offer you unrivalled levels of service, to fully understand your wants and needs and to be there for you when you need us.
All Bluestones Medical staff members receive:
- Weekly pay, with fantastic hourly rates.
- A dedicated consultant to ensure you get the work you want.
- Access to our fantastic employee perks package, offering 1000’s of discounts, vouchers and freebies across a huge selection of retailers and services.
- 24/7 Emergency, out-of-hours Support.
- In-House Clinical Training Courses and assistance with ongoing mandatory trainings
- RGN Revalidation Service
- A variety of payment options available (with LTD companies considered for certain assignments.
What do we need from you?
- A valid registration with the NMC or HCPC.
- At least 6 months experience within a theatres setting.
- Commitment to be your best
To start your journey with us today, please click “Apply” where one of our team will contact you for a short conversation about your future and how we can help you. Alternatively, our team can be reached on 01244555020.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...