Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is seeking to recruit Recovery Nurses for our client in Manchester.
Our client is a specialist women’s and children’s hospital based in the centre of Manchester. This is an opportunity to work alongside experts in gynaecology and obstetrics. Easily accessible by public transport and weekly parking permits available.
33hrs per week
- Valid registration with the NMC or HCPC
- At least 6 months experience within a theatre setting
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Ideally a DBS on the update service
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to commit to a contract
By picking up this contract, we will offer you:
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to industry-leading and accredited training
- Unrivalled support from a team of experts
- Revalidation support
- Access to the best permanent and temporary roles
- Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, Sirenum
- Free Perkbox subscription giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and more!
- We will support you to arrange travel and finding accommodation (if applicable)
- Faster pay through a range of payment options including PAYE and approved umbrella companies
- A promise from us to you that we will give our all to support you and your career goals and aspirations
Existing candidates can book shifts via the Sirenum app, or, if you’re not test registered with us, you can do so HERE.
Alternatively, you can call Niall for more information on 01244 555 020
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...