Recruitment never stops, even in these challenging times of the COVID-19 pandemic, particularly where medical and healthcare provision is concerned.
Agencies like Bluestones Medical are an essential element in the medical supply chain, so we’re taking the appropriate steps in ensuring business continuity for our clients and candidates.
- We have a business continuity plan in place to enable all of internal staff to work from home and provide the same service to both you and our clients if needed
- Talks with trusts – we are in frequent talks with our clients to discuss their plans and ensure they have the correct PPE equipment needed for all staff including agency workers.
- Cross-site working – We are monitoring this. At present no trusts have put any stipulations in place to stop agency workers completing shifts in different hospitals but we will keep you up to date if any further developments happen
- Questionnaires – we have asked all our workers to complete our Coronavirus questionnaire – this is to cover yourself, each other, clients, patients and Bluestones Medical.
- PPE Equipment – This should be provided by the trust you are working for due to infection control measures